I was building a life in my comfort zone, the Collective brought me out of hiding.
CRAVE DIRECTION & PURPOSE?
You’re struggling to find the larger purpose in what you do. You move from client to client or project to project with no direction or clarity on how to make the impact you desire.
KNOW YOU'RE CAPABLE OF MORE?
You know you have potential that’s waiting to be unleashed. You know that you’re capable of making big waves of good in the world, but you don’t know where or how to start.
SEARCHING TO FIND YOUR "PEOPLE"?
You move from network to network but never feel like you’ve found your place. You crave a genuine group of women who care about building more than just a career.
You're in the right place
Take 2018 by storm with our 2018 theme: Our Ownership
What does it look like for us as women who are working towards advancing good in the world to OWN who we are, our stories and the issues we see happening all around us? What does it look like when we STOP longing for what we don’t have, and start owning what we DO have? What if we stopped denying our passion, our art, and started acknowledging it, giving it room in our lives?
What if we stopped the comparison game and started to OWN who we are as unique, individual women? What if we took ownership of the issues our world is facing and come together to make a change?
This isn’t just my ownership, or yours. It’s OURS.
Join us each month throughout 2018 as we dive into a different focus of ownership, all empowering you to take ownership of your life, who you were meant to be and your personal impact on the world.Join now
Make 2018 the year you take ownership of your life
January • Tenderness
Goal setting with grace
February • Respect
When it's hard to love yourself, respect yourself
March • Heritage
Looking at where we've come from & the impact our history has on us
April • Privilege
Understanding privilege & what it means
May • Voice
Discover, Refine & Share your TRUE voice
June • Body
Connecting with our physical selves
July • Ability
Recognizing your potential to learn and do
August • Belong
Understanding our belonging to ourselves, our communities and the world
September • Invest
Intentional emotional, financial & relational investing
October • Weird
Embracing our quirks and using them to our advantage
November • Conflict
December • Reflect
Exclusive Access to Our Digital Member Hub
Consider it your virtual creative lady library you can access from anywhere:
- Video interviews with female entrepreneurs
- Past Yellow Conference speaker video recordings
- Workbook downloads aimed at helping you take charge of your life and move forward with impact
- Various printable downloads & other goodies
- Monthly custom playlist for Yellow Collective members curated by Jessica Blackstock
The best part of the membership are the women who make it :)
- Connect with other creative, entrepreneurial women who are working at building a life, not just a career.
- If you’re local to one of our 12 national chapters, attend an in-person event. If you’re not local, attend our digital event!
- Private Facebook group & weekly Slack chats where we connect on the focus for that month.
- Learn from peer to peer mentoring, make new friends and change the world together!
Monthly "Empowerment Packet" Mailed to Your Door
Every month your packet includes:
- A periodical filled with interactive content surrounding our theme for the month. Every issue will lead you towards making powerful changes in your life.
- A challenge designed to help you take what you’ve learned and bring it to life.
- Various discounts & vouchers for products we love!
Membership value is delivered in 3 ways. Physically, with a monthly packet mailed to your door. Digitally, with access to our online hub of tools, resources and digital chats and webcasts. Lastly, in-person. We host monthly in-person gatherings with our chapters across the US. If you’re not in a location with an in-person chapter, we have digital chapters that meet on Zoom once a month!
Currently we have chapters in West LA, Downtown LA, Orange County, San Diego, Bay Area, New York City, Cincinnati, Austin, Chicago, Denver and Tulsa. The gatherings are centered around our focus for the month, but each chapter throws in their own flare! The goal is for you to receive your periodical, go through the content and the questions, then come together with your group and talk through the focus for the that month and what you thought of the periodical. Every gathering ends with a ‘helping circle’ where each woman has an ask, and each woman commits to helping that person for that month. We always leave feeling inspired, having things to think about and having new goals to implement into our lives. They’re pretty awesome if we do say so ourselves.
If you’re in the US, We offer free shipping, but international shipping prices vary depending on your location. Feel free to chat us below for more info!
Our membership is month to month and can be cancelled at any time, although we’d be sad to see you go 🙂