We are kicking off Day 1 of the Yellow Conference with a BANG!! We’ve already heard from some amazing speakers, seen an amazing dance performance aaaaand we’ve officially LAUNCHED a little something we’ve been working on for awhile now. The Yellow Collective.
The Yellow Collective is a quarterly membership platform that exists to connect and empower creative, entrepreneurial women. In a nutshell, it comes with a quarterly box with some fun goodies, digital resources and once a month in person gatherings. Check out the video below to hear all about it!!
Yellow Collective members receive:
THE EMPOWERMENT BOX
The empowerment box consists of:
One do good / give back product
• One book to read and discuss in the Yellow Collective book club
• Various prints
• Postcards to mail to other Collective members
• Fun surprises from Yellow Co. !!
• One 15-20 pg. workbook centered around our theme for the quarter
• One 20-40 minute video interview with a creative, do-good entrepreneur
• One email per week with take away tips and info
• One E-Course aimed to help you grow your creative endeavors
• In-person* gatherings (our chapter is run by me!)
• Access to exclusive Slack channel, where members connect & share resources
• Book club
• Monthly digital “hangouts” with a do-good Presenter
• Weekly digital Slack Chats
All for $99 / quarter.
Pretty rad, right?
Head to yellowco.co/membership for more info and to sign up to be a member. Registration closes September 1 so if you want in, be sure to order before then!!
We’re super excited to experience what the rest of the conference has to offer and all the goodness to come. The ladies here are insane amazing. Feeling all the good vibes over here. If you’re not joining us in person, don’t forget to be checking in on our social media streams for all the good stuff!!
HAPPY CONFERENCE THURSDAY!!